It was our sincere pleasure to welcome back more than 500 alumni and friends to Harvard Law School on October 25-27, 2019, to celebrate Fall Reunion. It was a wonderful weekend of celebration, reconnection, and discourse.
Friday’s programming featured a variety of opportunities for attendees to engage in important discussions and hear from distinguished speakers on such timely issues as international trade, food and drug regulations, and the importance of mentorship. Alumni also enjoyed a Reunion luncheon with friends that featured a conversation with The Hon. Jane Harman ’69 and U.S. Supreme Court Justice Stephen G. Breyer ’64. On Saturday, alumni enjoyed a Reunion luncheon that featured Dean Manning and The Hon. Jed S. Rakoff ’69, recipient of this year’s HLSA Award.
We captured some of the weekend’s most joyous moments and have created a video to share them with you. We hope you enjoy it.
Please click on one of the links below to access your password-protected Class Report (Red Book).
Please note: Passwords are case-sensitive. Also, the reports are designed for reading only and cannot be printed.
- Class of 1959 Report (PDF)
- Class of 1964 Report (PDF)
- Class of 1969 Report (PDF)
- Class of 1974 Report (PDF)
- Class of 1979 Report (PDF)
- Class of 1984 Report (PDF)
A note for Safari users:
It’s come to our attention that some alumni are having difficulty opening these password-protected files when using the Safari web browser. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Our IT experts recommend these steps:
- Click on the appropriate link above.
- When the document opens, you may see just a grey screen. If this happens, using the Safari toolbar, choose File, then Save As, and save the Class Report file to your computer.
- Open the saved file. You should then see the password window and be able to enter the password for your class. Since the pdf is password-protected, you will need to re-enter the password each time you open the file.