J.D. Student Financial Services
The 2018-2019 Financial Aid application process for Admitted Students to the class of 2021 opened on February 28, 2018. The continuing student application process for 2018-2019 will open in late March 2018. Watch your HLS email for details!
Apply for Aid
We hope that our step-by-step approach will make applying for aid as simple as possible. We will email you regularly throughout the process to keep you posted on your application status and will always let you know when you can take action on the next step.
The 2018-19 aid application process for students admitted to the Class of 2021 will open on February 28, 2018. For continuing students. the process will open in late March 2018. Contact Student Financial Services if you have questions about applying for aid!
HLS Financial Aid Application Process
- Step 1: Completing Your Preliminary Aid Application
- Step 2: Reviewing and Understanding Your Provisional Financial Aid Award Offer
- Step 3: Understand and Apply for Your Loans
- Step 4: Financial Clearance and Cash Advance Check
- Step 5: Finalizing Your Financial Aid Award
- Should I Apply for Grant Aid?
- Why HLS Considers Parent Resources
- Petition to Waive Parent Information
Upcoming Outside Scholarship Deadlines
Up to $2,000 for Iranian-American law school students. Apply