Registration is open through Monday – January 4, 2016.
How to Register
STEP 1: REVIEW YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION
- Select the [Account] tab from the top menu bar in Symplicity.
- Review your account information, correct inaccuracies and complete all required fields.
- Click [Submit].
STEP 2: SUBMIT A SCHEDULE REQUEST
- Select the [OCI] tab, followed by the [Schedule Request] sub-tab.1
- Select the [Request Schedule] button.
- Complete the required fields and be sure to indicate preferred date(s). We will do our best to accommodate date requests but cannot guarantee a date in advance.
- Click the [Submit] button to finalize your request.
- Repeat to submit additional requests.
1 If your organization participated in our 2015 Early Interview Program (EIP), Symplicity will require you to submit feedback about 2015 summer associates who worked at your organization, as well as students you interviewed at EIP, before registering for SIP. Please follow the instructions provided in the Symplicity [Feedback] tab.
View Your Interview Date
Provided that your registration is complete, assigned interview dates will be confirmed by email and appear in the [Confirmed Schedules] tab in Symplicity no later than December 14, 2015. Interview dates for registrations completed after December 14 will be confirmed on a rolling basis.
From January 12 to 13, 2016 you will have the opportunity to review the number of students who bid to interview with your organization. OCS will contact you with the relevant bid information that will allow you to finalize your organization’s interview schedule.
NALP members should complete the “Pro Bono” section of the NALP form.
For assistance please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.