Registration closes Monday, January 5, 2015.
Please register for the Spring Interview Program (SIP) using Symplicity, our online career database. New users should sign-up for a free account.
Step 1: Review Your Account Information
- Select the “Account” tab from the top menu bar in Symplicity.
- Review your account information, correct inaccuracies and complete all required fields.
- Click “Submit”.
Step 2: Submit A Schedule Request
- Select the “OCI” tab, followed by the “Schedule Request” tab.1
- Select the “Request Schedule” button.
- Complete the required fields and be sure to indicate preferred date(s). OCS will do our best to accommodate date requests but cannot guarantee a date in advance.
- Click the “Submit” button to finalize your request.
- Repeat to submit additional requests.
1 If you participated in a 2014 on-campus interview program at Harvard Law School, you will be prompted to provide feedback about the outcome of that recruitment.
View Your Assigned Interview Date
Provided that your registration is complete, assigned interview dates will be confirmed by email and appear in the “Confirmed Schedules” tab in Symplicity no later than December 15, 2014. Interview dates for registrations completed after December 15 will be confirmed on a rolling basis.
Post Registration Requirements
From January 13 to 14, you will have the opportunity to review the number of students who bid to interview with your organization. OCS will contact you with the relevant bid count information that will allow you to finalize your organization’s interview schedule. NALP members should complete the “Pro Bono” section of the NALP form.
For assistance, please contact to Steve Donovan, Recruitment Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-495-2959.