Final Interview Schedules
Interview schedules will be made available through Symplicity the Tuesday of the week before your organization’s interview date. OCS will send an email notifying you when schedules are available. At that time you will be able to download the resumes of students assigned to your interview schedule(s), as well as the resumes of those students who expressed interest in your organization but were not assigned an interview (i.e. the waitlist).
|IF YOUR INTERVIEW DATE FALLS BETWEEN:||YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR FINAL INTERVIEW SCHEDULE(S) AND RESUMES ON:|
|January 25 – 29||Tuesday, January 19|
|February 1 – 5||Tuesday, January 26|
To view your final schedule, please take the following steps:
- Log in to Symplicity
- Select [OCI] from the top menu bar
- Select the [Interview Schedule Packets] sub-tab
- Click the PDF icon in the [View / Download] column of the grid on this page to view your interview schedule(s) and resumes.
- Waitlisted candidates who were not assigned an interview can be seen from the [Applicants / Waitlist] sub-tab.
To facilitate a smooth check-in process for your interviewer(s), please record the name(s) of your organizations interviewer(s) in Symplicity. Please take the following steps:
- Select the [Confirmed Schedules] tab under [OCI].
- Select the interview date, and you will see an option to add interviewer names.
- If you have multiple schedules, you should record each interviewer name on a new line.
- OCS has reserved an on-campus interview room on your organization’s behalf.
- Please let us know if you will be sending more than one interviewer. On-campus rooms are small, but we will do our best to find a room that can accommodate a larger group.
- Please let us know if you need your room for longer than your assigned interview times so we can extend the reservation.
- Your interviewer should check-in to OCS at least 15 minutes prior to the start of interviews (address below).
- A $15 lunch voucher to the university cafeteria will be provided to all interviewers. Snacks and refreshments will be available throughout the day.
- If you prefer to order lunch for your recruiter(s), please visit HarvardSquare.com for information on restaurant options.
Directions & Parking
Please visit our Campus Map and Directions webpage for detailed travel instructions. Our address is as follows:
Harvard Law School – Office of Career Services
Wasserstein Hall – Suite 4020
1585 Massachusetts Avenue
Cambridge MA 02138
We recommend taking a taxi or public transportation to Harvard Law School. If you require a parking permit, please inform us at least 3 business days in advance of your organization’s interview date.
Timing Guidelines & Non-Discrimination Policy
Harvard Law School requires that all professionals interviewing at our events review our Recruiting Policies and Guidelines. Please forward these guidelines to each interviewer prior to their arrival on their scheduled interview date. If your organization’s interviewers have any questions regarding the policies or guidelines, please have them contact us immediately. In addition, we require that you re-affirm your commitment to the non-discrimination policy by clicking the “We accept the terms of the Harvard Law School Non-Discrimination Policy” under your personal account settings in Symplicity.
For assistance please contact Steve Donovan, Recruitment Manager, at 617-495-2959 or email@example.com.