2015 General Information
Through the Public Interest Interview Program (PIIP), Harvard Law School (HLS) welcomes public sector, government and non-profit employers to interview rising 2L and 3L students. Please visit our OCI Program Comparison webpage to determine which recruitment program best suits your organization’s recruiting needs.
- Interviews take place from September 8 to 11, 2015 between 9 am and 7 pm on the Harvard Law School campus.
- Employers are welcome to register for either an interview schedule or resume collection.
- Interview duration – employers have the option of choosing 20- or 30-minute interviews. One schedule of 20-minute interviews allows for 20 interview slots. One schedule of 30-minute interviews allows for 13 interview slots.
- Interview dates are assigned and released to employers with complete registrations during the week of June 8.
- Grades – for more information, please visit our HLS Grading Policy webpage.
- There are no fees assessed for participating in this program.
|April 1 to August 3
||Employer Registration Period
Contact Micah Nemiroff at email@example.com to register.
|Week of June 8
||Interview dates released to employers with complete registrations
|August 19 to 27
||Employer Bid Review Period
||Interview schedules sent to employers interviewing on campus.
||First day of fall classes for 2Ls & 3Ls
|September 8 to 11
||PIIP Interviews at Harvard Law School
||Resume Collection results sent to employers
All employers participating in PIIP will be expected to comply with Harvard Law School’s Recruiting Policies & Guidelines and NALP Timing Guidelines. NALP member employers must complete the Pro Bono section of the NALP Form by August 1.
Please direct questions to Micah Nemiroff, Assistant Director for Programs and Operations, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-496-8235.