Accessing CSM for Interview Schedule Confirmation
Please use Symplicity to confirm that your organization’s interview schedules are accurate.
Before Confirming Your Interview Schedules
Attention NALP Members – please complete the Pro Bono section of the NALP Form, which is required in order to participate in EIP. When confirming your schedule information in Symplicity you will be asked to verify that this requirement is complete.
* This requirement only applies to NALP member employers. Non-NALP member employers can skip this step and leave the corresponding question blank in Symplicity.
How To: Confirm Your Interview Schedules
- From Symplicity, select the “OCI” tab followed by the “Confirmed Schedules” tab.
- Click the corresponding date from the “Date” column and review the details of each schedule.
- If you need to make adjustments or if you have questions, please use the “Request Schedule Changes & Questions” tab. Include your name, organization name, office location and interview date in the request.
- NALP member employers should check “Yes” in response to the “Pro Bono Section of the NALP form” question once that requirement is complete.
- When the interview schedule information is correct, check “Yes” in the “Confirmed by Employer” row and click the “Submit” button at the bottom of the page.
All changes must be submitted by noon on Thursday, July 2.
Steve Donovan, Recruitment Manager