Before students begin bidding on July 15, we ask that you review your interview schedule(s) to ensure they continue to reflect your recruitment needs and objectives. Please use Symplicity to confirm that your organization’s interview schedules are accurate.
How To: Confirm Your Interview Schedules
- From Symplicity, select the [OCI] tab followed by the [Confirmed Schedules] sub-tab.
- Click the corresponding date from the [Date] column and review the details of each schedule.
- If you need to make adjustments or if you have questions, please use the [Request Schedule Changes & Questions] tab. Include your name, organization name, office location and interview date in the request.
- NALP member employers should check “Yes” in response to the “Pro Bono Section of the NALP form” question once that requirement is complete (see below for more information).
- When the interview schedule information is correct, select “Yes” in response to the “Confirmed by Employer” question and click the [Submit] button at the bottom of the page.
All changes must be submitted by 12 noon EST on Friday, July 1.
NALP Pro Bono Form Requirement
Attention NALP Members – please complete the Pro Bono section of the NALP Form before confirming your schedules. This step is required in order to participate in EIP. When confirming your schedule information in Symplicity you will be asked to verify that this requirement is complete.
This requirement only applies to NALP member employers. Non-NALP member employers should select “Yes” in response to the NALP question when confirming interview schedules.
For assistance please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.