Spring Break Staycation
March 13, 2023 – March 19, 2023
This event has passed
Spring break is here! For those of you staying local, the Dean of Students Office has pulled together some “staycation” resources to help you take full advantage of your time off. Just because we’re approaching what New Englanders not-so-affectionately call “mud season” doesn’t mean there isn’t plenty of fun to be had!
DOS-sponsored activities (available while supplies last):
- Warm up with Inferno Hot Pilates at Breathe Cambridge on Tuesday, 3/14 at 1:30pm (NOW SOLD OUT)
- Transport yourself to another place or time with movie tickets to the Landmark Kendall Square Cinema, available for use between 3/14-3/19.
- Get creative with pottery painting at Made by Me, available for use anytime during the week of spring break. (NOW SOLD OUT)
Register here for the above no-cost staycation activities!
Other local resources:
Whether you like to explore Cambridge, relax, discover more of Boston, or check out surrounding New England attractions, below are just some of our favorite websites for finding things to do.
- Outings & Innings: Harvard’s one-stop shop for discounted tickets and passes, including free passes to select area museums
- Harvard Museums: Check out the museums at Harvard, many of which you can access for free with your HUID, or take a stroll around the Arnold Arboretum
- Harvard Common Spaces: Watch M3GAN with other Harvard affiliates
- thebostoncalendar.com: A weekly list of things to do in and around Boston, including dining, shopping, music, art, and more
- onlyinyourstate.com: Check out road trips, local hikes and scenic areas, unique eats, towns worth a visit, and more
- TimeOut.com: The 50 best things to do in Boston (and more)
Add to Calendar
March 13, 2023 - March 19, 2023, All day