If you have special concerns about your summer job search, please make an appointment or visit our daily walk-ins to discuss your search with OPIA. Advisors are available to help with whatever job search questions you may be facing, especially if you:
- Have not yet begun your search and are unsure about how to begin the process;
- Need help identifying more organizations to apply for;
- Are unsure if you have enough pending applications;
- Are unsure of how to follow up on your current applications;
- Are unsure about how to prepare for an interview, or are worried you may have trouble interviewing; or
- Are having trouble deciding between offers.
As always, please call us at (617) 495-3108 or stop by WCC 4039 if you are having trouble finding an opening.