Dear Faculty and Staff,
The VoIP phone features, call forwarding and single number reach, have been restored.
You can now set your call forwarding back to an external number in the Harvard phone portal. Remember to login to VPN first. Once you login with your HarvardKey:
- Click the Call Forwarding button
- Click the arrow next to your number
- Check the box next to “Activate call forwarding & forward all calls to:”
- Choose “Specify another number” in the drop down box
- Enter the external number. Be sure to put 9 and 1 in front of the number or it will not work.
- Click Save
Please contact the HLS ITS Service Desk at 617-495-0722 or via the Administrative Services Hub if you need further assistance concerning this matter.