The Harvard Law School Bicentennial was a yearlong celebration with programs and events focusing on our history, our future, and the vital importance of law and the legal profession in addressing the complex challenges facing our world.
- Stories and profiles spanning the past 200 years
- Photo and video collages of HLS Moments
- Timelines of the past 200 years of HLS
- A trivia challenge to test your knowledge of HLS history
- May 2017: Recognition of the Bicentennial Class of 2017 at Commencement
- June 14, 2017: HLS Staff Bicentennial Bash – an afternoon party for all staff! View photos from the event.
- September 15-16, 2017: “HLS in the Arts” – A community-wide arts festival showcasing the dazzling array of HLS talents in music, literature, film, dance, and the visual arts.
- October 26-27, 2017: “HLS in the World” – A bicentennial summit of academic sessions and programs devoted to legal issues of pressing importance.
- April 20, 2018: “HLS in the Community” – An exploration of the school’s local and global contributions of service with problem-solving hackathons, faculty-led sessions, and presentations from HLS clinics and programs.