Beginning at 9am on Monday, April 29, the HLS community will be able to book Milstein spaces, in addition to all weekend space needs, for the 2019-2020 academic year (9/3/2019 – 8/9/2020). Please keep in mind that you will not be able to book classroom spaces on weekdays at this time. The Fall classroom release will be on July 29, 2019, and an email reminder will be sent out later this summer for those needing weekday classroom spaces.
Please also note the following events (and holidays) taking place next where space will be limited (or altogether unavailable). Due to the nature of these dates, you will not be able to submit room requests through the WebApp. All inquiries for space on the below dates will need to be submitted directly to the Office of Event Scheduling and Support for review, though we strongly encourage you to book your event(s) outside of these dates since availability is not guaranteed:
- August 12-30, 2019: Graduate Program Orientation
- August 26-31, 2019: 1L Orientation
- September 2, 2019: Labor Day
- October 14, 2019: Columbus/Indigenous Peoples’ Day
- October 25-27, 2019: Fall Reunions
- November 11, 2019: Veteran’s Day
- November 28-December 1, 2019: Thanksgiving Break
- December 25, 2019-January 1, 2020: Winter Recess
- January 20, 2020: MLK Day
- February 17, 2020: President’s Day
- March 5-7, 2020: Admitted Students Weekend
- April 12, 2020: Easter Sunday
- April 16-18, 2020: Admitted Students Weekend
- April 24-26, 2020: Spring Reunions
- May 25, 2020: Memorial Day
- May 26-29, 2020: Commencement Week
- June 1-5 and June 8-12, 2020: Harvard Negotiation Institute
Milstein rooms are in high demand, so in order to allow for maximum use by the entire community please book only the space you need, on the date(s) and time(s) needed. Excessive booking may result in a denial of the request.
For a reminder on how to request space through the WebApp, please visit our website for a brief tutorial. Should you have any questions or would like to schedule an in-person EMS training with Events Office staff, please contact the Office of Event Scheduling and Support at 617-495-3129 or email@example.com.