Ad Up

Professor Halley seeks Research Assistant

Professor Halley seeks an RA to assist her on a paper about the Uniform Parentage Act (2017).  The UPA (2017) moves the law about “who is a parent” in the direction of gender neutrality and of formalization of non-traditional families.  This is non-urgent research so hours will be flexible.  Pay will be the Law School rate.  Preference will be given to law students who have taken Family Law or Child, Family and State; who have clinical experience working with family issues; or who have had other professional experience in those areas.  Please send a resume and a short statement of why you would be interested in learning more about this area of law to Terry Cyr, by COB Friday, September 23.