July 13, 2022
The Petrie-Flom Center seeks to hire one or more research assistants to work with Prof. Glenn Cohen, the Petrie-Flom’s Executive Director Carmel Shachar, and POPLAR’s senior fellow Prof. Mason Marks on the Project on Psychedelics Law and Regulation (POPLAR). The expected commitment for each student will be until (at least) May 1, 2023. Interested students should email a cover note of no more than one page to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This cover note should include:
– An explanation of your interest in this topic.
– Any prior relevant experience in health law, pharmaceuticals, research ethics, and patents. This is not required but helpful to highlight if you have it.
– Any prior HLS coursework in these fields. This is not required but helpful to highlight if you have it.
– Any non-legal skills/competencies (especially concerning ethics or political philosophy, health policy, pharmaceutical and drug regulation, epidemiology, and patent law). These are not required but are helpful to highlight if you have them.
– The name of a professor at HLS who knows you we can contact to know a little more about you.
– Please address how much time in hours you expect you can commit during the term per week and in the summer (optional). Please list summer location if you are interested in working during the summer.
Please also attach a current CV.