Library Liaison Program
Our Faculty Liaisons are here to support all of your research, teaching, and scholarship. We pair each faculty member with a librarian who will partner with you to navigate all of the various library services and resources. Contact us to find your liaison.
Here are just some of the things the HLS Library can do for you:
Support Your research and publication
- Provide assistance and advice on navigating Harvard’s vast collections of material in print and online
- Get research materials delivered straight to your office or inbox
- Advise you on empirical research methodology and tools
Support Your teaching
- Assist with course website (Canvas) design and deployment
- Offer guidance on pedagogy including use of instructional technology
- Identify and obtain class materials and place them on reserve
Facilitate Access to great resources
- Help you register for individual FinancialTimes.com, NYTimes.com, and WSJ.com online accounts
- Arrange an art loan for your office while you are here
- Acquire certain books and subscriptions to support your work
For New and Visiting Faculty
New and visiting faculty are paired with a librarian who will orient them to Library services and serve as their main Library contact. Orientation liaisons are available to new faculty during their first two years at HLS and to any visiting faculty members who request them.
Need more information? Contact Jocelyn Kennedy, Executive Director, 617-496-2108.