When something is wrong with your computer, ITS is here to help. To submit a ticket to ITS through the new Administrative Services Hub, follow these steps:
- Go to hls.service-now.com/sp
- Click “Get Help”.
- Log in with your HarvardKey credentials.
- Fill in the Incident record.
- If you are the person experiencing the issue, leave your name on the “on behalf of” line. If you are submitting a ticket on someone else’s behalf, enter their name.
- Describe the issue in the text box, giving as much information as possible.
- Click “Submit” to create the ticket. You will receive an email with your incident number for reference.
- To check the status of your ticket, log into the Administrative Services Hub and scroll down to see your open tickets. Another way to view your open tickets from the Services Hub homepage is to click “My Tickets” at the upper right-hand corner of the screen.