Dear HLS Faculty and Staff,
Harvard VoIP platform maintenance is scheduled on Thursday April 15, 2021, from 10:15 PM to 10:45 PM. From 8:00 PM to 8:15 PM, there will be a 5-minute interruption in phone service to and from Jabber and physical desk sets.
- During the 5-minute interruption:
- Inbound/outbound calls in progress will drop
- Inbound/outbound call attempts will be interrupted
- Inbound/outbound callers will hear a message stating that the call could not be completed and to try again
- After the interruption:
- Calls will succeed when redialed or re-attempted
- New calls will succeed both inbound and outbound
Please note that once testing activities are completed, if there is a need to roll-back the change, phone service interruptions as outlined above will occur again between 8:15 PM and 8:30 PM.
Once the migration activities are completed, normal voice service will resume.
If you have any questions or issues after this maintenance is complete, please contact the HLS ITS Service Desk at 617-495-0722 or via the Administrative Services Hub.