Join us for a conversation with Eloy Terena and get to know some of the legal aspects concerning Brazilian Indigenous Peoples.
Eloy Terena is a lawyer, researcher, and an indigenous land rights activist.
- Legal advisor to the Brazilian Indigenous peoples Association (APIB)
- Doctoral degree in Social Anthropology from the National Museum (UFRJ – Brazil)
- Doctoral degree in Sociology and Law from the Fluminense Federal University (UFF – Brazil)
- Postdoctoral research at Brandon University – Canada (territorial conflicts)
- Postdoctoral fellowship at the School of Advanced Studies in the Social Sciences (EHESS – France)
Please register at email@example.com