Join us for an overview of the post-graduate public interest job search. Topics for discussion will include:
- State of the public interest job market
- Up and coming practice settings and issue areas
- Approach to the job search
- Overview of the application process
- Strategies for networking
Non-pizza lunch provided.
If you or an event participant requires disability-related accommodations, please contact HLS Accessibility Services in the Dean of Students Office at firstname.lastname@example.org, or (617) 495-1880 in advance of the event.