Work together while remote! Teams is a communication and collaboration app that is a part of the Harvard Office365 suite.
This session is open to all HLS faculty, staff, and students. Sign-up to learn how to integrate Teams into your daily workflow.
About this training:
- Stay Connected with your Team – Teams is available as a Windows or Mac desktop application or mobile application (Android and iOS devices)
- Join my Team – Join a channel or create your own where you can chat, share files, or hold on-the-spot meetings
- Call a Colleague – Make an audio or video call, share your screen, or host a 1:1 meeting
- Let me check my schedule – View everything you have lined up or create a meeting, the Teams calendar syncs directly with your Outlook calendar
- What’s going on? – Manage your Activity feed and learn how to @mention teammates for quick collaboration
- Do not disturb – Set your status, designate Quiet Hours, and customize your notification settings
Please register for this webinar with your Harvard email address at the link in the details below: