If you’re a family caregiver, you may be making decisions without enough information to get it right. For example, if your mother needs help at home, where do you go to find the best care? How can you hire a caregiver with the right skills and personal touch? Perhaps your father wants to downsize and move to a senior care community. How can you help him manage this life transition and find an appropriate setting? Researching care options can be time-consuming and confusing. In addition, one size does not fit all. It’s important to choose a care provider that best meets the needs of your loved one knowing that those needs may change down the road.
This webinar will address:
• Determining the best provider fit for your loved one
• Strategies for introducing care and addressing resistance to help
• Interviewing prospective providers
• What to do if there aren’t “perfect” options
• Tips for working with providers once care has been established