The Center for Workplace Development offers something for staff at all levels at Harvard: Professional development programs, tools, coaching, and consulting. Learn about the variety of resources available and take a look at the detailed schedule for the day.
The CWD Open House is an event for Harvard employees to explore resources for professional development in a dynamic community of learning and growing.
- Expand your network and build relationships
- Participate in mini-courses
- See demonstrations of CWD’s tools and offerings
- Learn about the breadth of programs for professional development and mobility
- Network with other attendees
Registration is not required.
Date: Tuesday, April 23, 2019, 11:00am to 4:00pm
Location: Center for Workplace Development, 124 Mt. Auburn Street, Third Floor, Cambridge