A Survey Tool for Teaching and Learning
All Harvard faculty, staff and students now have access to a very user-friendly survey tool that allows for a wide variety of question types for research, teaching, and learning.
Qualtrics, introduced to campus by our own HLS faculty, is used for peer evaluation of class teamwork in the Problem-Solving Workshop. At the end of the term students are asked to rate their own performance on the team as well as that of their peers.
Features of the survey tool include:
- Professionally designed templates
- A wide range of question types
- Skip/branch logic
- Distribution to select panels of email recipients or via anonymous links
- Custom reports updated as new responses are received
- Response data in CSV, HTML, XML, and SPSS
Activate your account and create a survey at qualtrics.harvard.edu