For SPIF purposes you will submit a combination of online forms and paper documentation. All of the required forms can be found within the Timeline on the Apply for SPIF webpage, however, below is a comprehensive list of documents. Forms with inactive links are either not yet available or have been removed because the deadline to submit them has passed.
- SPIF Orientation – this PowerPoint is a general overview of the SPIF program. At the end of the presentation is a link to the online SPIF Registration Form which was due January 9th.
- SPIF Application – this is an online form used to notify us of your SPIF Eligible employment plans, due March 31, 2015
- SPIF Opt-Out Form – this is an online form used to notify us you no longer necessitate SPIF
- Employer Response Form – this is a PDF you will need your employer to complete and return to the SPIF Office, due March 31, 2015
- Student Placement Evaluation – this is an online form you will need to complete via Helios at the end of your placement, due September 1, 2015
- Supervisor Evaluation and Timelog – this is a PDF you will need your employer to complete and return to the SPIF Office, due September 11, 2015
There are a few other documents you may be required to complete based on the type of award you receive (Federal Work Study versus Stipend) and your citizenship status. You will receive direct links to those forms when applicable.
As a general reminder, HLS Student Financial Services is a paperless office. We do not maintain student records in hard copy format. All “paper” documents will be imaged, stored and managed electronically. The two most efficient and secure ways to submit your documents to us are:
- Upload your data directly into our system using our Secure File Upload service (will only accept PDF formats)
- Only if you are unable to use the Secure File Upload service, send us your documents via fax – 978-367-3821