Creating a new website for your organization has never been easier. Thanks to WordPress and the HLS, you can now have a truly Web 2.0 site that features the latest technology available today.
HLS Orgs is run by the Dean of Students Office at HLS and we oversee all the technical aspects of your site. From creation to troubleshooting, we are here to help you out.
What you can do with your new site:
- Update it regularly using the WordPress publishing system (it’s as easy as blogging and is no coding skills are required)
- Implement plug-ins (from calendars to slideshows to many others, it’s as easy as a few clicks)
- Keep the conversation going with a blog
- Build your membership by having a larger presence online
- Easily change designs of your entire org website with just a few clicks
Want a new site or do you want to migrate your old site to take advantage of these features? Simply e-mail email@example.com and we will be in touch with you about the next steps.
Once you get your login / password and instructions via e-mail, you can simply choose a design using the following steps:
- Log in
- Click Appearance –> Themes
- Activate your preferred theme. Don’t be afraid to try them all out!
- Once you have chosen a theme, be sure to read the WordPress Student User Guide to help you build out your website. Feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or if you have any difficulties.