Zoom FAQ and Instructions
Resources for faculty as they teach their courses via Zoom, including many how-to videos, detailed FAQ, and more. This page is updated frequently.
- Set up your Zoom account
- Learn how to use Zoom for teaching
- Using Canvas
- Be prepared, follow the HLS remote work checklist
If you have a question about how to create excellent, engaged online classrooms using Zoom, contact LXT (Learning Experience & Technology Team).”
Access Office365 for Email, Calendar, OneDrive and Sharepoint
Visit https://office.com and choose “Sign In.” Sign in with your HarvardKey.
Access your Harvard Phone remotely
- Use the Harvard Phone frequently asked questions to learn more about sending voicemail messages to your email, checking your voicemail when you are out of the office, and more.
- Forward calls with Harvard Phone and set your desk phone to ring to an alternate device.
Access your Harvard applications
- Harvard Connections – University Directory
- Harvard Financial Applications
- Human Resources and PeopleSoft
Access your network drives and departmental files remotely
Files stored on a network drive can be accessed by connecting to VPN from your HLS laptop. If you are working from your personal laptop, you will need to install VPN and use the Virtual Desktop environment or VDI Clinics.