Your browser does not support JavaScript

Students enrolled in one of the School’s joint or coordinated degree programs may meet credit and residency requirements in part through courses taken at the other school.  For more information, see Section III(E) and the relevant program description.  For questions about the joint J.D. and master degree programs, contact the Assistant Dean and Chief Admissions Officer. For questions about the J.D./Ph.D., contact the Assistant Dean of Academic and Faculty Affairs. For questions about degree requirements at the other school, students should contact the appropriate administrator at the relevant school.