HLS Code of Conduct Statement
Harvard Law School and Harvard University reserve the right to suspend alumni benefits and services to and to exclude from HLS community events or campus any person whose behavior adversely affects the safety, enjoyment, and well-being of any HLS alumni, employees, students, guests or invitees.
As you prepare to come to campus, please know that COVID-19 transmission is rated as “high” in Boston and Cambridge.
Harvard University currently has a vaccination requirement for all University community members. By registering for this event, you and your guests agree to:
- Abide by all state, local, and University COVID guidelines and protocols in place at the time you come to campus.
- Test before coming to campus every day that you have a scheduled event, even if you are not experiencing symptoms. We strongly encourage you to bring your own antigen tests, as we expect that the local supply in and around Cambridge will quickly run out.
- If you have symptoms, no matter how mild, we ask that you do not attend Reunion events—even if you test negative.
- If you test positive, please do not travel to campus or attend Reunion events. After testing positive, adhere to the 5-day home isolation guidance. For the full 10 days, follow strict masking and do not drink or dine in proximity to other people. For more information, visit the Keep Harvard Healthy website.
- For indoor and crowded outdoor events, we strongly encourage wearing a high-quality mask that fits securely without air gaps around your nose and mouth. Please be prepared that some indoor events may require masking.
- If attending events that involve unmasking to eat or drink, minimize any unmasked mingling and mask up whenever you can.
- Acknowledge that some events may be hosted in venues that require you to:
- wear a high-quality mask
- show proof of vaccination and/or show proof of a negative PCR or antigen test for entry
- Read all communications from the University in advance of this event to ensure you are up to date on the current policies and protocols and acknowledge these policies are subject to change at any time, including while you are on campus.