Although the vast majority of public interest employers will not begin to consider applications for post-graduate employment until the fall, we wanted to alert you to a few earlier deadlines of which we are currently aware:
- Air Force JAG: August 10, 2020
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission: August 11, 2020
- Tycko & Zavareei: August 15, 2020
- Santa Clara County Counsel’s Office Impact Litigation Fellowship: August 21, 2020
- U.S. Department of State: September 1, 2020
- Shute Mihaly Fellowship: September 7, 2020
- U.S. Department of Justice Honors Program: September 8, 2020
- Federal Trade Commission, Bureau of Competition: September 10, 2020
- Food and Drug Administration: Rolling, apply early
- Internal Revenue Service: Rolling, apply early
- Central Intelligence Agency: Rolling, apply over summer
We encourage you to check the websites of your targeted employers, PSJD and the Arizona Handbooks’ Government Honors & Internship Handbook (password is thinmints) for application deadlines before you return to campus in September.
Remember that the bidding deadline for V-PIIP Program I is August 18 and Program II is September 8.