Open Enrollment is your annual opportunity to review your benefit options and choose the ones that best meet your needs.
Additional information will be provided beginning in mid-October to assist you in making the best coverage decisions for you and your family:
- 2020 Open Enrollment Guide – mailed to homes in mid-October. (If you have moved, please update your address in PeopleSoft by September 28 to be sure you receive materials promptly.)
- HARVie updates, including additional information from benefit plan providers.
- Contact BCBSMA to learn about your doctor.
- Ask Alex: Online tool to compare benefit options and costs for faculty, administrative/professional and nonunion staff – 2020 version will be available in mid-October.
- Check out the benefits website for updated 2020 information and learn more about Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs).
Attend a Benefits Fair
You’re invited to attend a Benefit Fair, where you can meet with representatives from our health plans as well as Benefits representatives and more! There will also be raffles and give-aways. Fairs are open to all benefits-eligible employees.
- Harvard Business School: Wednesday, October 16, 11am-1pm, Spangler Williams Room
- HBS Publishing: Monday, October 21, 2-4pm
- Cambridge: Tuesday, October 22, 11am-2pm, Smith Campus Center, 2nd floor
- LMA: Thursday, October 24, 2:30-4:30pm, TMEC Atrium Longwood