If you have special concerns about your summer job search, please make an appointment to discuss your search with OPIA. Advisors are available to help with whatever job search questions you may be facing, especially if you:
- Have not yet begun your search and are unsure about how to begin the process;
- Need help identifying more organizations to apply for;
- Are unsure if you have enough pending applications;
- Are unsure of how to follow up on your current applications; or
- Are having trouble deciding between offers.
As always, please call us at (617) 495-3108 or stop by WCC 4039 if you are having trouble finding an opening.