I write to update you on this year’s annual performance evaluation process. The FY17 performance evaluation forms were made available at the beginning of the current fiscal year. To date, 30% of HLS employees have begun the goal setting process in PeopleSoft, and 13% of employees have completed their goal setting forms. If you have not done so already, please enter your FY17 goals in PeopleSoft before Friday, March 3, 2017.
To enter your goals in PeopleSoft:
- Go to Self Service => Performance Management => My Performance Documents => Current Documents
- Once you reach this screen, you will see a hyperlink to your annual review for the period from July 1, 2016 to June 30, 2017. Click the Annual Review link.
- Select the hyperlink under the Next Action column that corresponds to Goal Setting Documents
You can also find more information about the online goal setting process for employees in this document.
- You may enter goals for your direct reports in PeopleSoft by going to Manager Self Service => Performance Management => My Performance Documents => Current Documents => Annual Review => Goal Setting Document
- You must log into ePerformance to review and approve any goals entered by your direct reports
- Please review, discuss, edit, and finalize the goals with your direct reports before approving them in the system
- To approve the goal setting document, simply click Complete at the end of the document and again on the following screen
In April, we will offer refresher training on the University’s ePerformance system and the HLS performance evaluation process. In the interim, please contact your department’s Human Resources Officer (HRO) if you have questions or need additional assistance.
Kevin B. Moody
Assistant Dean and Chief Human Resources Officer