The Library Liaison Program provides you with a librarian who serves as your personal guide to Library services. All HLS faculty are paired with a librarian who serves as their personal resource for all Library services. Your librarian liaison will be happy to meet with you to discuss how the library can support your research, teaching and scholarship.
Programs of Study Library Liaisons
Each program of study at the Harvard Law School has a dedicated librarian. Here is the current list of Library liaisons:
- Criminal Justice – Michelle Pearse, 617-496-2102
- International and Comparative Law – Aslihan Bulut, 617-496-2125
- Law and Business – Lisa Lilliott, 617-496-2123
- Law and Government – George Taoultsides, 617-495-8825
- Law and History – Mindy Kent, 617-495-4454
- Law and Social Change – Claire DeMarco, 617-496-2129
- Law, Science and Technology – Meg Kribble, 617-495-5493
The Library coordinator for the Law School clinical programs is Claire DeMarco, 617-496-2129.
For New and Visiting Faculty
New and visiting faculty are paired with a librarian who will orient them to Library services and serve as their main Library contact. Orientation liaisons are available to new faculty during their first two years at HLS and to any visiting faculty members who request them.
Need more information? Contact Jocelyn Kennedy, Executive Director, 617-496-2108.