HLS in the Arts: A Bicentennial Festival
Please join us September 15-16, 2017, for HLS in the Arts, two jam-packed days of programs, performances, and exhibits featuring the contributions and talents of Harvard Law School students, staff, and alumni in the visual arts, music, literature, film, and television. We are proud to have legendary producer and Grammy Award winner Clive Davis ’56 as our Honorary Chair. Mark your calendar for this very special event!
Registration is now open!
- The Boston premiere of “Clive Davis: The Soundtrack of Our Lives,” a documentary celebrating the life and career of HLS in the Arts Honorary Chair Clive Davis ’56
- Conversations with Emmy, Tony, and Academy Award-winning alumni
- Book talks by Pulitzer Prize-winning and best-selling authors
- The HLS Bicentennial film festival highlighting a diverse range of films, videos, and shorts
- A celebration of the HLS Parody – with current students and parody alumni from the past 50 years
- A visual arts exhibit showcasing the work of renowned and up-and-coming artists
- Music and dance performances by notable hip hop, folk, reggae, pop, and R&B artists, as well as celebrations of Grammy Award-winning HLS alumni, followed by a late-night movie
In the coming weeks the staff and student participants will be announced for Saturday’s Center Stage!
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com or 617-998-1459.