Cass R. Sunstein
Robert Walmsley University Professor
- Sunstein, Cass R. "Empirically Informed Regulation," 78 University of Chicago Law Review 1349 (2011).
- Sunstein, Cass R. & Richard H. Thaler. Nudge: Improving Decisions About Health, Wealth, and Happiness (Yale University Press 2008).
Full text: AMAZON (Purchase)
- Sunstein, Cass R. Worst-Case Scenarios (Harvard University Press 2007).
- Sunstein, Cass R. The Second Bill of Rights: Franklin Delano Roosevelt's Unfinished Revolution and Why We Need It More Than Ever (Basic Books 2004).
- Sunstein, Cass R. Why Societies Need Dissent (Harvard University Press 2003).
- Sunstein, Cass R. Risk and Reason (Cambridge University Press 2002).
(translations forthcoming in Spanish, Chinese, and Farsi, paperback 2004)
- Sunstein, Cass R. Republic.com (paperback ed. 2002).
(multiple translations, including Spanish, Italian, Japanese, and Chinese, new afterword, 2002)
- Sunstein, Cass R. "The Laws of Fear," 115 Harvard Law Review 1119 (2002) (reviewing ).