Diane L. Rosenfeld
Lecturer on Law
- Rosenfeld, Diane L. "Who Are You Calling a 'Ho'?: Challenging the Porn Culture on Campus" in Big Porn Inc.: Exposing the Harms of the Global Pornography Industry 41 (Melinda Tankard & Abigail Bray eds., Spinifex, 2011).
- Rosenfeld, Diane L. "GPS Adds Security to Protective Orders," The Hartford Courant, July 18, 2010.
Full text: WWW
- Rosenfeld, Diane L. "Sexual Coercion, Patriarchal Violence, and the Law" in Evolutionary Perspectives on Sexual Coercion (Martin M. Muller & Richard W. Wrangham eds., Harvard University Press, 2009).
- Rosenfeld, Diane L. "Changing Social Norms? Title IX and Legal Activism: Concluding Remarks," 31 Harvard Journal of Law and Gender 407 (2008).
- Rosenfeld, Diane L. "Correlative Rights and the Boundaries of Freedom: Protecting the Civil Rights of Endangered Women," 43 Harvard Civil Rights- Civil Liberties Law Review 257 (2008).
- Rosenfeld, Diane L. "GPS Monitoring Systems for Batterers: Exploring a New Paradigm of Offender Accountability and Victim/Survivor Safety," 12 Domestic Violence Report 49 (2007) (article review).
- Rosenfeld, Diane L. "Why Doesn't He Leave?: Restoring Liberty and Equality to Battered Women" in Directions in Sexual Harassment Law (Catherine MacKinnon & Reva Siegel eds., Yale University Press, 2003).
- Rosenfeld, Diane L. "Why Men Beat Women: Law Enforcement Sends Mixed Signals," Chicago Tribune, July 29, 1994.
Full text: WWW