Todd D. Rakoff
Byrne Professor of Administrative Law
- Barron, David J. & Todd D. Rakoff. "In Defense of Big Waiver," 113 Columbia Law Review 265 (2013).
- Rakoff, Todd D., Peter L. Strauss, Cynthia R. Farina & Gillian Metzger. Gellhorn and Byse's Administrative Law: Cases and Comments (Thomson Reuters/Foundation Press 11th ed. 2011).
- Strauss, Peter L., Todd D. Rakoff, Cynthia R. Farina & Gillian E. Metzger. Administrative Law: Cases and Comments (Thomson Reuters/Foundation Press 11th ed. 2011).
- Rakoff, Todd D. "Statutory Interpretation as a Multifarious Enterprise," 104 Northwestern University Law Review 1559 (2010).
- Rakoff, Todd D. A Time For Every Purpose: Law and the Balance of Life (Harvard University Press 2002).
Full text: AMAZON (Purchase)
- Rakoff, Todd D. "Fuller and Perdue," 1991 Wisconsin Law Review 203 (1991).
- Rakoff, Todd D. "Brock v. Roadway Express, Inc., and the New Law of Regulatory Due Process," 1987 The Supreme Court Review 157 (1988).
- Rakoff, Todd D. "Contracts of Adhesion: An Essay in Reconstruction," 96 Harvard Law Review 1173 (1983).