Charles J. Ogletree, Jr.
Jesse Climenko Professor of Law
Director, Charles Hamilton Houston Institute for Race & Justice
- From Lynch Mobs to the Killing State: Race and the Death Penalty in America ( Charles J. Ogletree & Austin Sarat eds., New York University Press 2006).
Full text: AMAZON (Purchase)
- Ogletree, Charles J. All Deliberate Speed: Reflections on the First Half-Century of Brown v. Board of Education (W.W. Norton & Company 2004).
Full text: WWW; || AMAZON (Purchase)
- Brown at 50: The Unfinished Legacy (Deborah L. Rhode & Charles J. Ogletree eds., American Bar Association 2004).
Full text: WWW
- Ogletree, Charles J. "The Rehnquist Revolution in Criminal Procedure" in The Rehnquist Court (Herman Schwartz ed., Hill and Wang Publishing, 2002).
- Ogletree, Charles J. "Beyond Justifications: Seeking Motivations to Sustain Public Defenders," 106 Harvard Law Review 1239 (1993).
Assistant: Darrick Northington / 617-496-2054