Sally Falk Moore
Victor S. Thomas Professor of Anthropology, Emerita, Harvard University
- Moore, Sally Falk. "The Past in the Present: 'Customary' Law on Kilimanjaro, 1880-1980" in Culture, History, and Identity: Landscapes of Inhabitation in the Mount Kilimanjaro Area (Timothy Clack ed., Cambridge University Press, 2009).
- Moore, Sally Falk. "Encountering Suspicion in Tanzania" in Being There: The Fieldwork Encounter and the Making of Truth (John Borneman & Abdellah Hammoudi eds., University of California Press, Berkeley, 2009).
- Moore, Sally Falk. "Political Struggles in Legal Arenas" in Inclusion and Exclusion in the Global Arena (Max Kirsch ed., Routledge, 2006).
- Moore, Sally Falk. Law as Process (Transaction Publishers 2d ed. 2000).
- Moore, Sally Falk. "Changing Perspectives on a Changing Africa: The Work of Anthropology" in Africa and the Disciplines (Robert H. Bates ed., University of Chicago Press, 1993).
- Moore, Sally Falk. "Treating Law as Knowledge: Telling Colonial Officers What to Say to Africans about Running 'Their Own' Native Courts," 26 Law and Society Review 11 (1992).
Harvard University 350 William James Hall