Vicki C. Jackson
Thurgood Marshall Professor of Constitutional Law
- Jackson, Vicki C. Constitutional Engagement in a Transnational Era (Oxford University Press 2010).
- Federal Courts Stories ( Vicki C. Jackson & Judith Resnick eds., Foundation Press 2010).
- Jackson, Vicki C. "The Supreme Court, 2004 Term - Comment: Constitutional Comparisons: Convergence, Resistance, Engagement," 119 Harvard Law Review 109 (2005).
- Defining the Field of Comparatative Constitutional Law ( Vicki C. Jackson & Mark Tushnet eds., Praeger 2002).
- Jackson, Vicki C. "Federalism and the Uses and Limits of Law: Printz and Principle," 111 Harvard Law Review 2180 (1998).
- Jackson, Vicki C. "The Supreme Court, the Eleventh Amendment, and State Sovereign Immunity," 98 Yale Law Journal 1 (1988).