- This event has passed.
APPLICATION IS NOW OPEN! Deadline: June 13, 2016.
The Harvard Graduate Consulting Club (HGCC) and the Consulting Club at MIT (CCM) cordially invite you to participate in the 8th Annual Harvard vs. MIT Case Competition (July 11-22, 2016)! The Case Competition is an exciting opportunity for non-business Harvard and MIT graduate students and researchers to sharpen their analytical skills, acquire teamwork experience, network with peers and industry professionals, and to address a real-life business challenge. No prior business knowledge or consulting experience is required.
Prospective participants apply individually, and the organizers will randomly assemble four-person interdisciplinary teams to take on this two-week engagement. Forty Harvard graduate students and researchers will compete with other forty participants from MIT to address a business challenge faced by the client company. All participants will have the opportunity to network with and receive guidance from industry experts and leading consultants. And, teams with top performance will be awarded cash prizes. The Harvard vs. MIT Case Competition is a unique opportunity to explore career paths in business and strategy consulting, as it closely simulates the fast pace and high intensity of consulting projects.
Apply here: bit.ly/CaseCompApply
Applications are due by 11:59 PM on Monday, June 13, 2016.
- Graduate Students (non-MBA) or researchers at Harvard or MIT
- Active participation throughout the event; must be able to attend ALL FOUR mandatory sessions (see below)
- Interested in business and strategy consulting
- Kick-off Event: Monday, July 11, at Harvard
- Consultant Mentoring Session: Friday, July 15, at MIT
- Industry Mentoring Session: Monday, July 18, at Harvard
- Semifinal, Final, and Reception: Friday, July 22, at MIT
A registration fee of $25 will be required to confirm participation. Selected participants will be notified by the end of June with further details.