- This event has passed.
The Harvard Association for Law and Business (HALB) is delighted to present its 2017 Symposium, featuring leaders in law and business. The Symposium will include discussions with:
• 12-1: Adam Gerchen | President of litigation finance and litigation funding firm Burford Capital Limited
• 1-2: Ko-Yung Tung | Former Vice President and General Counsel of the World Bank and Secretary General of the International Centre for the Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID)
• 2-3: Dolores DiBella | Vice President of Legal Affairs to the NFL; Annie Pell | Assistant Counsel to the NFL
• 3-4: Adam Alpert | CEO of Sony Music’s Disruptor Records and Disruptor Management and manager of the Grammy Award winning duo The Chainsmokers (moderated by Professor Bavitz)
• 4:30-5:30: Ryan McLeod | Partner at Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen, & Katz; U. Seth Ottensoser | Partner at Bernstein Liebhard (moderated by Professor Ferrell)