A reminder that EMS (including Virtual EMS) will be upgraded on Monday, June 19. To assist with the transition to the new web application, we will offer two training sessions.
- Friday, June 23 at 11am in WCC1023
- Monday, June 26 at 1pm in WCC1023
If you plan to attend one of these trainings, please RSVP via the following link: https://doodle.com/poll/2xainnwpdzhm8i2h
The week of June 19th, ITS and the Office of Event Scheduling and Support (OES) will be upgrading EMS. This upgrade is necessary to ensure the security and ongoing maintenance of EMS services. The schedule and impacts are as follows, so please plan accordingly:
- June 19 AM – all EMS web services are offline.
- June 19 PM – EMS web service are back online to review existing reservations, however, no new reservations can be made online. This will remain the case through Thursday, June 22.
- June 23 – EMS web services are online and templates now available for new reservations.
This upgrade will result in a significant change to the visual appearance of EMS web services when they come back online the afternoon of June 19. See this PDF for a preview of the new look. A brief tutorial of the new layout will be made available via the OES website in advance of the June 19 upgrade.
EMS Desktop Client Users:
Please be sure to note that ALL EMS services will be down for the morning on Monday the 19th while the actual upgrade is in process. Please be sure to print any necessary reports before Monday morning. As soon as the upgrade is complete, we will notify you to confirm that the desktop client is again available for use.
Contact OES at 617-495-3129 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.