Teaching, Learning, & Curriculum Solutions
Academic Technology & Case Studies Program
The TLC group in the HLS Library supports teaching and learning at Harvard Law School. TLC encompasses both Academic Technology and the Case Studies Program. Our Academic Technology team provides training and support for all HLS course websites on iSites, the Harvard University Learning Management System, which is accessed through MyHLS. We also support the Qualtrics survey tool, Confluence Wikis, WordPress Blogs, iClickers, Case Study development and publication, and a variety of other teaching and learning methods and tools. Learn more about us and our supported tools by visiting the pages listed to your left.
We are located on the 5th floor of Areeda Hall just up the stairs behind the Langdell Library Reference Desk. To get started with any of these tools or to explore new possibilities, contact our group Monday through Friday 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM.
TLC Staff Contact Information
- Help Desk Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Help Desk Phone: 617-500-1038
- Lisa Brem, TLC Manager: email@example.com 617-495-8689
- Jessica Rios, Learning Technologist: firstname.lastname@example.org 617-495-2306
- Daniel Breidenbach, Learning Technologist: email@example.com, 617-496-2112
- Elizabeth Moroney, Case Studies Program: firstname.lastname@example.org 617-495-5356
- Amanda Reilly, Case Studies Program: email@example.com, 617-496-1967
- Brett Johnson, H2O Project Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org 617-495-5039