Teaching, Learning, & Curriculum Solutions
The TLC group in the HLS Library supports teaching and learning at Harvard Law School. TLC encompasses both Academic Technology and the Case Studies Program. Our Academic Technology team provides training and support for all HLS course websites on iSites, the Harvard University Learning Management System, which is accessed through MyHLS. We also support the Qualtrics survey tool, Confluence Wikis, WordPress Blogs, iClickers, Case Study development and publication, and a variety of other teaching and learning methods and tools.
- Learn more about our services
Our ServicesLearn more about our services
The TLC group supports faculty and teaching staff at HLS through consultations, trainings, and tutorials.
- Learn more about the tools and support we offer
Our ToolsLearn more about the tools and support we offer
HLS and Harvard University Academic Technology host and provide a powerful toolkit of classroom software solutions.
TLC Contact Information
We are located on the 5th floor of Areeda Hall just up the stairs behind the Langdell Library Reference Desk. To get started with any of these tools or to explore new possibilities, contact our group Monday through Friday 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM.
- Help Desk Email: email@example.com
- Help Desk Phone: 617-500-1038
- Lisa Brem, TLC Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org 617-495-8689
- Jessica Rios, Learning Technologist: email@example.com 617-495-2306
- Daniel Breidenbach, Learning Technologist: firstname.lastname@example.org, 617-496-2112
- Elizabeth Moroney, Case Studies Program: email@example.com 617-495-5356
- Amanda Reilly, Case Studies Program: firstname.lastname@example.org, 617-496-1967
- Brett Johnson, H2O Project Manager: email@example.com 617-495-5039