- October 24 – 31, 2014: PSI sign-up period via online form for PSI-eligible 3Ls
This is your formal notification of your intent to participate in the PSI. After you complete the online intent form, Student Financial Services will prepare a binding PSI Agreement governing the terms of participation in the program. Your Agreement will be available for pick up at Student Financial Services, Wasserstein Hall 5027, on November 4th.
- November 4 – November 14, 2014: PSI Agreements can be picked up by 3Ls, signed and returned to Student Financial Services
You must return your signed PSI Agreement to Student Financial Services by 5pm on Friday, November 14 to be accepted into the PSI. Agreements returned after 5pm on Tuesday, November 14 will not be honored, and no exceptions will be made.
If you subsequently withdraw from the PSI prior to 5pm on Tuesday, April 15, 2015 for any reason, your PSI Grant will be cancelled and you will be charged a PSI cancellation fee representing the interest that would have accrued on a loan of the same amount, at an 8%Â interest rate, from December 1 through the date of your formal written withdrawal from the PSI. The full cancellation fee on a PSI Grant of $54,850 covering the period from December 1, 2014 to April 15, 2015 is $1,634.63; withdrawals before that date will be charged a prorated cancellation fee. If you withdraw from the PSI after April 15, 2015 at 5pm, you will be required to repay the full 110% of the PSI as a loan, as described in the PSI Guidelines.
- Late November, early December 2014: PSI Awards made, PSI Grants disbursed to student bill
After returning your PSI Agreement, your PSI Grant will be added to your financial aid package and disbursed to your student bill in early December. Student Financial Services will adjust or cancel any loans as needed to avoid exceeding your approved financial aid budget.
- April 15, 2015: final date for 3Ls to withdraw from the PSI
For students who withdraw prior to April 15, SFS will calculate and charge a PSI cancellation fee to the student’s bill as described above. Students who withdraw from the PSI after April 15 will be required to repay the full 110% of the PSI as a loan, as described in the PSI Guidelines.
- May 2015: graduating PSI recipients provide updated address and planned employment information to Student Financial Services
- August 2015: Class of 2015 graduates provide updated employment verification to Student Financial Services