This form has been requested so that we may gain a better understanding of your household’s monthly income and expenses. The data you provide here will help us to make a more accurate and fair assessment of your son/daughter’s eligibility for need-based financial aid.
We require the Monthly Cash flow Web Form from the following households:
- Parent(s)/Step-parent(s) who are not required to file U.S. Federal Returns
- Parent(s)/Step-parent(s) who are International and do not file U.S. Federal Returns
- Parent(s)/Step-parent(s) who file U.S. Federal Returns, ONLY when the officer has requested the web form because we received a U.S. tax return that shows little or no income. (The financial aid officer will contact you if they require this form of you; do not submit if it is not listed on the documents tab of “My HLS Financial Aid.”)
A special note for step-parent(s)
HLS requires data from both biological parents and from step-parents if a biological parent has remarried. We ask that each parent/step-parent submit this form separately for their own individual household, if applicable. For biological parents that have remarried we compile total net worth and then divide it in half to remove the 50% that belongs to the step-parent from our eligibility calculation.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING BEFORE YOU BEGIN THIS FORM:
- This is a single session form which means that you need to complete the whole form in one session. You cannot complete a portion of the form now and then return at a different time to finish it.
- We suggest you read through the form before you begin to determine what back up data you need to have ready in order to successfully complete the entire form in one session.
- We estimate it will take between 20 and 30 minutes for you to complete this form depending on your specific circumstances.
- The “Submit Button” will only be enabled if you have filled in all of the REQUIRED Fields. REQUIRED Fields are denoted with an “*”.