HELIOS, the Law School’s new student information system, has replaced MyPlan and is available at the following URL: https://helios.law.harvard.edu
HELIOS allows students to: view the HLS Course Catalog;register for courses, conduct add/drop and manage waitlists;view course schedules and sync with iCal; access unofficial transcripts, save as PDFs or print in a clear format; update directory information, andtrack academic progress using a new Degree Audit tool.
How to Use HELIOS
Available below are links to instructional screen shots and videos designed to help students use HELIOS for the first time.
How do I …
- Log in to HELIOS
- Update my directory or emergency contact information
- Search the HLS Course Catalog
- Preference courses
- Add or drop a course
- View my waitlist
- View my schedule and sync it with iCal
- View my unofficial transcript and print it
- Track my degree requirements? What is a Degree Audit Tool?
Questions and Feedback
We encourage your feedback and look forward to hearing your ideas for enhancements. Please contact us using the email@example.com email account.