REVIEW YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION
- Select ‘Account’ from the top menu bar in Symplicity.
- Review your account information.
- Correct any inaccuracies and complete all required fields.
- Click Submit.
When you first access Symplicity and select the “OCI & Resume Collection Schedule Requests”, you may be prompted to provide “Feedback”. This requirement applies to private sector employers only. Private sector employers should follow the instructions provided in CSM to submit feedback on the 2013 recruiting season.
Public Sector employers can by-pass the requirement by taking the following steps:
- From the OCI > Feedback > Summer Program Feedback tab, select “Sum 2013″ from the “Feedback Period” column. In response to the “Student Participation” question, select “No” and “Finalize” your submission.
- From the OCI > Feedback > OCI Feedback tab, click the “Submit Feedback” button for the PIIP 2013 session. In response to the “Callbacks” section question, select “No” and “Finalize” your submission.
SUBMIT YOUR SCHEDULE REQUEST
- From the ‘OCI’ tab, select the ‘Schedule Request’ tab.
- Click the ‘Request Schedule’ button at the bottom of the page.
- Select the appropriate session from the options below and complete all required fields.
- PIIP 2014 – on-campus interviews for public sector / government / non-profit employers.
- PIIP 2014 Resume Collection – resume collection for public sector / government / non-profit employers.
- FIP 2014 Private Sector – on-campus interviews for private sector employers.
- FIP 2014 Private Sector Resume Collection: resume collection for private sector employers.
COMPLETE THE BRO BONO SECTION OF THE NALP FORM
NALP member employers must complete the Pro Bono section of the NALP Form by August 1.
Please direct any questions or requests to Steve Donovan, Recruitment Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-495-2959.