Registration Opens: Week of January 30, 2017
Priority Registration Deadline: February 28, 2017
Final Registration Deadline: June 30, 2017
Provided that your organization’s registration is complete by February 28, you will be notified of your interview date on March 13. Hotel reservation instructions will be provided at the time that your organization’s interview date is released.
How To Register
Step One: Review Your Account Information
- Select [Account] from the left side navigation in Symplicity.
- Review your account information.
- Correct inaccuracies and complete all required fields.
- Click [Submit].
Summer Associate feedback is information detailing how Harvard Law students fared in your 2016 summer program. Specifically, please provide information about offers extended and accepted.
- In Symplicity, select [Interview Program] from the left side navigation, followed by the [Feedback] sub-tab.
- In the [Summer Program Feedback] tab, select [SUM 2016] to report feedback for every HLS student who participated in your organization’s 2016 summer program. Further instructions are provided in Symplicity.
- Submit your Summer Program Outcome information by clicking [Finalize]. Once submitted, you will be unable to change or add feedback information. Please contact us if you need to make adjustments to the information you provide.
Step Three: Report 2016 OCI Feedback
- In Symplicity, select the [OCI Feedback] tab followed by the [Submit Feedback] button for the 2016 interview program in which your organization participated. In most cases this will be EIP 2016 On-Campus Interviews.
- Report feedback for every HLS student who interviewed with your organization last year. Further instructions are available on the “Feedback” page.
Please note: If more than one office participates in our program, all offices must submit feedback data before you receive your interview date.
- Submit OCI feedback by clicking the [Finalize] button. Once you submit your information you will be unable to change or add feedback information through Symplicity. Please contact us if you need to make adjustments to the information you provide.
Step Four: Submit Your Schedule Request
- From the [Interview Program] tab, select the [Schedule Request] sub-tab.
- Click the [Request Schedule] button at the bottom of the page.
- Select the appropriate recruitment program from the [Session] drop-down menu.
- Complete all required fields and submit your request. You will receive an email confirmation containing the details of your request.
- Repeat to submit additional schedule requests.
Step Five: Complete the Pro Bono Section of the NALP Form
NALP member employers should complete the Pro Bono section of their NALP Directory of Legal Employers form by June 1, 2017.
For assistance please contact us at email@example.com.