All LL.M., S.J.D., and Visiting Researcher/Visiting Scholar (“VS/VR”) applicants must use the Harvard Law School Graduate Program’s online application available below.
2016 LL.M. Applicants:
- All admissions decisions will be released by the end of March 2016.
- Check status of application materials for submitted applications. (Select the “I’d like to access my submitted application for Harvard Law School Graduate Program 2016” option to get to a login screen and use the “Track Status” link at the bottom of the “Home” page after logging in.) Please allow at least two weeks for updates, and note that there is no need to contact the Graduate Program to inquire about status updates. The Graduate Program Admissions Office will contact you if any materials are missing.
Fall 2016 VS/VR Applicants:
- The online application works best in Google Chrome (but will work in all other major browsers).
- Please make sure that pop-ups are enabled and do not select any pop-up option to “prevent this page from creating additional dialogs.” If you do select that option, click “Continue” at the bottom of the application page to save your work and close and completely exit your browser. Dialog boxes should be re-enabled after you restart the browser and reopen the application.
- If you experience any technical problems using the Graduate Program application, you may email email@example.com for assistance.
|S.J.D. Program (2016-17)||Closed||mid-February 2016||April 1, 2016|
|VS/VR Program (Fall 2016)||OPEN||April 15, 2016|
|VS/VR Program (Spring 2017)||Closed||mid-July 2016||September 15, 2016|
|LL.M. Program (2017-18)||Closed||early September 2016||December 1, 2016|