In concert with the MBTA, Harvard Law School offers students the opportunity to sign-up for the MBTA Semester Pass Program at a discount of 25%.
The Fall Semester program runs from October 1 – January 31.
The Spring Semester program runs from February 1 – May 31.
This program is only available to HLS students.
To sign up for the MBTA pass:
- Download the MBTA form, or pick up a form from the Dean of Students Office, and submit along with payment (cash or check) to the Dean of Students Office located in WCC 3039.
- Bring the completed form along with payment (check or credit card) to the Dean of Students Office or mail the completed form with a check to the Dean of Students Office. Checks can be made out to Harvard Law School. Forms will not be accepted via email and payments cannot be made over the phone.
- BE SURE to submit before the deadline: Friday, January 5, 2017. This is a strict deadline set by MBTA and cannot be extended.
- If you find yourself using the train or bus at least 6 times a week then this program is for you.
- To learn more about Greater Boston’s Public Transportation System or purchase passes for a single month, visit the MBTA website.
- Contact the Dean of Students Office (617-495-1880) with any questions.